Our business model is to provide the following services to clients:
- Consultancy services for Conventional Projects and PPVC Projects, which involves structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, and civil engineering.
- Our structural engineering services include the provision of structural design, associated studies, calculation and drawings, and associated administration services such as building contract administration, submission of plan as required by law, etc.
- Our geotechnical engineering services involve, among other things, geotechnical engineering in construction projects for buildings less than 30 storeys. Geotechnical engineering investigates subsurface conditions and materials, assesses risks posed by site conditions, and then advises on the methods and materials in constructing the foundation and underground structure.
- Our civil engineering services include design of roadworks, design regarding connection to public drainage system; and (c) minor sewer works.
- Other services include master planning consultation services, structural due diligence and visual inspection of existing buildings.